Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1627 Discussions

Accessing jupyter.oneapi.devcloud.intel.com as blue badge

RACheseb
Employee

I recently joined Intel as blue badge but had gone thru an interview process where I enrolled for devcloud account thru my home email uXXXXX.

I was then hired recently as blue badge and enrolled in devcloud as blue badge uXXXXX

When I attempt to access JupyterLab here (bottom of this page https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/ on the JupyterLab icon) it will launch my Jupyter lab but under my old home registered account uXXXXX

So I am on a page clearly saying I am user uXXXXX and at the bottom of the same page is a link to JupyterLab and when i click that link I get switched to user XXXXX.. I need to be able to access my uXXXXX via Jupyter lab how can I change the userid for accessing this page to my blue badge account?

RACheseb_0-1624569276141.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
RashmiP_Intel

Hi

Thanks for reaching to Devcloud forum.

Please try below things:

• Have you registered both these accounts using same email id?
  • Clear the browser cache
  • Try to access in incognito mode 

Please inform us if this helps.

Regards,

Rashmi

0 Kudos
RACheseb
Employee

A colleague helped me find a logout button and I was then able to login again again as the newer blue badge users - that solves my issue! However, I no longer see a logout button as I had seen before - never the less I am in solved state now

0 Kudos
RashmiP_Intel

Hi,

I am attaching some options here to logout from Jupyter lab.

Please try them and let us know if that resolves your issue.

Regards,

Rashmi

logout1.png

logout2.png

0 Kudos
RashmiP_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Is your issue resolved? Can we discontinue monitoring this thread? Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Rashmi

0 Kudos
RashmiP_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks,

Rashmi

0 Kudos
RACheseb
Employee

I think issue has been fixed - thank you!

0 Kudos