Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Account deactivation

Arthur5
Beginner
Hello.

I received an email saying that my account was deactivated: "Your DevCloud account has been deactivated due to observed prohibited use such as cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program or tampering with DevCloud services."

I am user of Intel Devcloud oneAPI HPC. I do computational fluid dynamics simulations in the Devcloud. You could see the code I am running. There is no prohibited use of the cloud. I'm available for any clarification. Thank you.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We are checking on this. We will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The case is currently with the devcloud admin team. They are investigating the issue. We will let you know the updates.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
Arthur5
Beginner

Hi

It has already taken ten days. I don't understand why it is taking too long. Do you have any update?

Thanks

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Admin team is still investigating the issue. We will check and get back to you.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that your account has been deactivated as you have violated the DevCloud policy. DevCloud is a worldwide resource provided by Intel and that service cannot be compromised by malicious users. 

Also, we will not be able to recover the data or retrieve the account. 

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

--

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos