Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1788 Discussions

Available GPUs in DevCloud

TestDR
Beginner

Hi,

I am developing a 5G vRAN/O-RAN application and I need to use intel GPU for accelerating part of my application. I tried using DevCloud but I only see gen9 and gen11 GPUs available in the Devcloud.   I used the following command

pbsnodes | grep "properties =" | awk '{print $3}' | sort | uniq -c

25 core,tgl,i9-11900kb,ram32gb,netgbe,gpu,gen11
78 xeon,cfl,e-2176g,ram64gb,net1gbe,gpu,gen9
4 xeon,clx,ram192gb,net1gbe,batch,extended,fpga,stratix10,fpga_runtime
6 xeon,icx,gold6348,ramgb,netgbe,jupyter,batch
4 xeon,icx,plat8380,ram2tb,net1gbe,batch
12 xeon,skl,gold6128,ram192gb,net1gbe,fpga_runtime,fpga,arria10
79 xeon,skl,gold6128,ram192gb,net1gbe,jupyter,batch
26 xeon,skl,gold6128,ram192gb,net1gbe,jupyter,batch,fpga_compile
12 xeon,skl,ram384gb,net1gbe,renderkit
2 xeon,spr,ram1024gb,netgbe,dnp50

I think the ones listed are just UHD graphics. Is my understanding correct? How can I get access to more powerful discrete GPUs offered by intel suitable for 5G vRAN physical layer processing functions
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Thanks for posting in Intel Communities

Appreciate your interest, but unfortunately Intel DevCloud currently has only Integrated GPUs, let me know if you need any further assistance on accessing Integrated GPU's on Intel DevCloud.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
TestDR
Beginner
Thanks.
I was relying on information given in
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/training/gpu-optimization-workflow.html#gs.y5wl1s

Please refer to Step 1 Table and Dev Cloud.
Intel iris X Max available on dev cloud
0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this up, The document is not updated with the latest announcement news from the Intel DevCloud team that says "Intel® Iris® Xe Max Graphics to be retired from Intel® DevCloud on 07/29/2022". ( https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/news/#:~:text=Retirement%20of%20the%20Intel%C2%AE%20Iris%C2%AE%20Max%20Graphics%20from%20the%20Intel%C2%AE%20DevCloud )

If this information resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi, Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you. Is your issue resolved with the above information? If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Rajashekar

0 Kudos
RajashekarK_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards.

Rajashekar

0 Kudos