Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1625 Discussions

Can not run oneAPI_Essentials jupyter notebooks

asenjo
Innovator

Today (Oct 31) I started to have problems running jupyter notebook examples. When launching the "q" script, I never get the results before the 60 seconds timeout. Like 5 minutes later I get the .e and .o files. The .o files have the right result, but the .e shows this:

/usr/sbin/kill-illegit-procs: line 6: /etc/kill-illegit-procs.cfg: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/kill-illegit-procs: line 108: /dev/shm/kip-procs-1604173201.tmp: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/kill-illegit-procs: line 108: /dev/shm/kip-jobs-1604173261.tmp: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/kill-illegit-procs: line 108: /dev/shm/kip-jobs-1604173321.tmp: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/kill-illegit-procs: line 108: /dev/shm/kip-procs-1604173381.tmp: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/kill-illegit-procs: line 108: /dev/shm/kip-procs-1604173441.tmp: No such file or directory

This happens also for baseTrainingModules: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/baseTrainingModules/

0 Kudos
4 Replies
asenjo
Innovator

Now working fine again... thanks!

Rafa.

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Asenjo,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Since your issue is resolved by yourself, can we discontinue monitoring this thread?

Regards,

Chithra J

0 Kudos
asenjo
Innovator

More precisely, it was not resolved by myself.. it was solved by someone that fixed something...

But sure, you can discontinue monitoring this thread. Thanks!

Rafa.

0 Kudos
ChithraJ_Intel

Hi Asenjo,

Thanks for the confirmation. We would discontinue monitoring this thread. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Chithra J

0 Kudos