Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Can't access Devcloud after account expiration but can't renew

Devdude
Novice

Hello,

I think my Devcloud account expired sometime over the past few weeks. I was hoping to apply for an extension but I get this message when I do:

> Your account does not expire until 11-08-2022, please wait to request an account extension within 30 days of expiration. Thank you!

When I try to go to devcloud.intel.com, it asks me to Enrol Now instead of taking me to the old dashboard. But when I do enrol I get

> There is already a DevCloud account associated with this email. Go to https://software.intel.com/devcloud  to access. For assistance resolving account issues, visit the Intel DevCloud Forum.

I think my account is stuck as I also can't log in through ssh to the compute nodes, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please let us know which DevCloud(oneAPI DevCloud/edge DevCloud/FPGA DevCloud) you are using?

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please let us know which DevCloud(oneAPI DevCloud/edge DevCloud/FPGA DevCloud) you are using?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Devdude
Novice

I think this has now been fixed as I am able to log on to my devcloud dashboard now. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Devdude
Novice

Hi Athira,

Thanks for getting back to me about this; I'm using oneAPI DevCloud but I also have access to the FPGAs (at least I used to).

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos