Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1628 Discussions

Can't access Devcloud, jupyter lab after account expiration, trapped in enroll loop,

allpaul
Beginner

Hello,

A month ago, my account expired, I renewed the access but can not connect since.

The following link (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud-extension/request.html) says that my account was successfully renewed.

"Your account does not expire until 28-12-2022, please wait to request an account extension within 30 days of expiration. Thank you!"

However, when I go to Intel Devcloud for OneAPI, I can only get a "Enroll now" button which redirects me to  Intel® DevCloud Account Activation. This page says that my account is already associated with an email.

"There is already an Intel DevCloud account associated with this email. Go to https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/devcloud/overview.html  to access Intel DevCloud. "

From there, I get redirected to the Intel® Developer Cloud page where I can't do much. 

I would like to be able to access my Jupyter Lab, I am u151559, in order to retrieve my files.

Can you please help me ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel communities.

We have informed the concerned team and will share you the updates.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please try to create a new account with a different mail id in a private/incognito browser window?

If you face any issue, please let us know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you.

Are you able to create a new account? Could you please provide the updates.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks

0 Kudos
jmbuzano
Employee

Hi,

I'm facing the exact same issue, can someone help me? My user ID is u74700.

Thanks in advance,

Javier Buzano.

0 Kudos