Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

Can't connect to JupyterLab Kernels

JohnWestlund
Employee

I just launched JupyterLabs in Safari and no matter what Kernel I pick (Python 2.8, Tensorflow, PyTorch) I never get connected an can't execute any code:

JohnWestlund_0-1662571615698.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Could you please try restarting the kernel and see if you can connect to it? Please follow the below screenshot to restart/reconnect to the kernels.

AlekhyaV_Intel_0-1662639174882.png

And could you please give us your DevCloud user-ID(Example : u12345) so that we can check if this is a account specific issue or not? 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This might help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Alekhya

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
JohnWestlund
Employee

Thanks Alekhya. I've tried restarting the kernel and after being stuck in "Restarting" for a long time it goes back to "Connecting."

I'm user u157922.

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We are working on this internally and will share you the updates.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We are not able to reproduce the issue from our end.

Could you please try with different browser and share the updates.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Did you try it from any other browser? Could you please give us an update ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
JohnWestlund
Employee

Thanks for reaching back out. I've re-tried in Safari and Chrome and all kernels are now working. I appreciate you taking the time to look into this.

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos