Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Can't connect to devcloud

EdsonGomi
Beginner

Hi!

I'm trying to login into my devcloud account (user u94039). However, initially I receive the message saying "DevCloud Enrollment is Required", after choosing "Enroll Now" I receive the message "There is already an Intel DevCloud account associated with this e-mail". If I request an account extension, I receive the message "Your account does not expire until 3-2-2023". 

How this problem can be solved?

Regards,

Edson S. Gomi

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

We are investigating your issue at our end and working on this internally. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Regards, 

Diya

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

We have checked from our end and found out that your account with userid u94039 is corrupted.

Please try creating a new account here: https://software.intel.com/devcloud/oneapi

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards, 

Diya 

0 Kudos
EdsonGomi
Beginner

Hi Diya!

Thanks for your help! Creating a new account solved the problem. Now I can use the DevCloud again  

Regards,

Edson S. Gomi

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi ,

Good day to you.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos