Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

Can't connect to original devcloud user

BartPigula
Beginner

Hello,

I was working on my project on user u164692 originally enrolled on my account. 2 days ago i tried to login to jupyterlab but i got a message that for some reason i have to enroll again. I thought this is a temporary issue so i waited but nothing changed after 1 day, i still had a message telling me to enroll that account to oneapi. 

When trying to connect via ssh i get the following message:

BartPigula_0-1671395652709.png

Is there a possibility to get back all the data stored on account u164692? I had some experiment results stored there that were not copied yet to my local machine. 

Best regards,

Bartek

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

As we can see from our records your account with userid u164692 expired on 12/15/2022 and you created a new account with userid u182002 which will expire on 4/16/2023. Your entire data has been backed up in your new account.

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Diya 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Thank you for posting in Intel communities. 

Can you please check whether your account has expired or not?

To check the account expiration and to extend your DevCloud account access please try to follow the below link - 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/DevCloud-Account-Expiration-How-to-check/m-p/1296418

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issues. Thank you!

Regards, 

Diya

0 Kudos
BartPigula
Beginner

Thanks for the reply,

as i click above link, it shows completely different user than the one i had my data stored on:

BartPigula_1-1671471591117.png

The original one was, as i mentioned above, u164692 - i'm 100% sure that user was connected with my account as i don't have another account on Intel. Judging on email with verification link, i created that user somewhere around 18.08.2022 so i'm not sure if it is possible or not for it to expire in this period. Is there a way to access data from that account even if it has expired as you suggested?

Regards,

Bartek

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

We are investigating your issue at our end and working on this internally. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Regards, 

Diya

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

As we can see from our records your account with userid u164692 expired on 12/15/2022 and you created a new account with userid u182002 which will expire on 4/16/2023. Your entire data has been backed up in your new account.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Diya 

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi ,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos