Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

Can't find an active DevCloud account to extend

DanHolmes
Employee

Dear DevCloud supporters,

I just tried to request an extension of my use of DevCloud but I keep getting the following message:

Sorry, we can't find an active DevCloud account to extend. You are free to create a new account or contact our DevCloud Forum if you feel this an error

I definitely have an account because I can login and use the DevCloud.

Best wishes,

Dan

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities. Could you please let us know which DevCloud you are using? (Intel DevCloud for Edge/ OneAPI/ FPGA)

Please let us know your DevCloud user-ID (example: u12345), so that we can extend your account.

Regards,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
DanHolmes
Employee

Hi Shyam,

I'm using the oneAPI DevCloud. My user-id is u149659. Thanks for helping.

Best wishes,

Dan.

0 Kudos
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your user-ID. We have forwarded your request to DevCloud Admin team, we will get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

We came to know that you are having an active account till January 2023. So please ignore the spurious error message.

Please login into the below link and check the top right corner. You will find your user-ID and account expiration date.

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
DanHolmes
Employee

Hi Shyam,

This screenshot (taken just moments ago) still indicates that my DevCloud expiry date is "08/09/2022"

Perhaps only part of the internal system updated when I attempted to renew? Jan 2023 is 6 months from now, which is when I would expect the expiry date to become. However, the date displayed to me as a customer is not updated.

Best wishes,

Dan.

Screenshot 2022-07-27 114100.png

0 Kudos
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

We contacted the DevCloud Admin team again and got to know that your account expiration date has been updated to Jan 2023 but it is not reflecting in that page. So we are looking into this issue and will get to you with an update soon.

Thanks,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

We got an update from the admin team that your account has been extended. Please check and let us know.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
DanHolmes
Employee

Ultimately the resolution for this issue was to wait until 2.5 hours before the account expired and try to renew again. It worked as it was supposed to on that final attempt. There was no sign that anything had been fixed before that last moment renewal attempt, so I don't want to mark any of the responses here as an answer/solution.

0 Kudos
ShyamS_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for confirmation and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. As your issue is resolved can we discontinue monitoring this thread?

Regards,

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos
DanHolmes
Employee

Yes please go ahead and stop monitoring this thread.

Best wishes,

Dan.

0 Kudos
ShyamS_Intel

Thanks for confirmation. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

Shyam Sundar

0 Kudos