I've logged-in as u32535@login-1
I follow the guide:
"The oneAPI CLI utility is a single-file, stand-alone executable that has no dependencies on dynamic runtime libraries. You can find the samples browser in the <install-dir>/dev-utilities/latest/bin folder on your development host system."
To resolve <install-dir> I refer the previous chapter of the guide:
"[...] root folder of your oneAPI installation, which is typically /opt/intel/inteloneapi/ when installed as root or sudo, and ~/intel/inteloneapi/ when not installed as a super user."
Unfortunately /opt is empty.
- General Support
You are searching Toolkit on the Login node, Toolkits are present on NDA nodes.
In order to play around with the OneAPI Toolkit and its samples firstly, you need to connect to one of the NDA nodes.
Here are the steps which you can follow:
- To connect NDA nodes:
- $ qsub -I -q batch@v-qsvr-nda -l nodes=s001-n<node_no>:ppn=2
- You can find a list of the free node using:
- $ pbsnodes -s v-qsvr-nda -l free
- You can view the status of your jobs using:
- $ qstat -s batch@v-qsvr-nda
- You can terminate your job using:
- $ qdel <job_id>.v-qsvr-nda