Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1625 Discussions

Can't submit a project to DevMesh

Tarek_E
Beginner

I am trying to post a project to DevMesh in order to extend my OneAPI access. I find no options for the topics and the Intel technologies to choose from as you can see in the pictures. Since these are mandatory fields, I cannot post the project.

Tarek_E_0-1627234301267.png

Tarek_E_1-1627234306916.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AbhijeetJ_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. We are checking on this internally. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update.

Regards

Abhijeet

0 Kudos
AbhijeetJ_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

We were unable to reproduce your issue.

Could you please try accessing Devmesh through a different browser and see if the issue persists?

If you are looking for Devcloud access extension, please let us know so that we can contact your privately.

To understand more about access extension refer:

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/DevCloud-Account-Expiration-How-to-check/td-p/1296418

Regards

Abhijeet

0 Kudos
Tarek_E
Beginner

Hello

I made a request to extend my OneAPI access but haven't heard from you. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
AbhijeetJ_Intel

Hi,

Your Account access is extended please check from your side and let us know.

Could you please try accessing Devmesh through a different browser and see if the issue persists?

Also, could you please try to clear the cookies of browser and try again to submit your project?

Please refresh the form and select the site again from the DevMesh, TechMesh or Both

Regards

Abhijeet 

0 Kudos
Tarek_E
Beginner

Thank you. 

I logged in from a Cognito window and could submit the project.

0 Kudos
AbhijeetJ_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards

Abhijeet

0 Kudos