Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1661 Discussions

Cannot Sign-in On DevCloud Sign-in Page

Richard14
Beginner

I tried to sign in on the Intel DevCloud sign in page but after it was refreshed, I still remained not signed in. As a result, I still cannot access the DevCloud interface. Several days ago I received an email that my account is deleted because of no activity. Not sure whether it's related, but I want to start using DevCloud again recently. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

To assist you further, can you confirm which Intel DevCloud you are using? Is it Intel DevCloud for Edge or Intel DevCloud for oneAPI?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Richard14
Beginner
0 Kudos
Richard14
Beginner

I thought it was a glitch yesterday. Today I tried again and I can sign in. I can log in to my DevCloud node in the terminal via ssh. However, the Jupyter environment says fails to spawn. 

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that you are able to sign in. 

If you are still facing the JupyterLab issue, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies and try to connect in any other browser in incognito mode. To access JupyterLab, go to https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/ and try "Connect with JupyterLab" From here, the pages will direct you to the JupyterLab page. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Could you please confirm whether we can close the case?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Richard14
Beginner

Thank you! I have resolved the issue and you might close the case. 

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks

0 Kudos