Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Cannot access DevCloud since June 30

L30nardo
Beginner

I have been using DevCloud for months, and recently extended the access without problems.

Recently, since June 30,  every time I try to ssh devcloud, I get the following (I tried from both Windows and Linux machines that worked previously):

guest@ssh.devcloud.intel.com: Permission denied (publickey).
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Connection closed by UNKNOWN port 65535

I would appreciate any help!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. As DevCloud has migrated to new SSH server, some of devcloud users are facing this issue. 

Could you please try out the steps mentioned in below link

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/Announcement-Changes-to-SSH-Server-on-DevCloud/m-p/1394912#M5072

If the issue persists, try the below steps to re-connect to devcloud.

1) Download the new key from this link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-linux-macos/

2) Move/Copy this file to ~/.ssh folder & rename it to "devcloud-access-key-xxxxx.txt"

3) Give permissions to the file/folder as below:

chmod 600 ~/.ssh/devcloud-access-key-xxxxx.txt

chmod 600 ~/.ssh/config

(Ignore this step if you're connecting through Mobaxterm. This step is required only for Cygwin.

You can try to access Jupyter notebook through the below link. Please scroll to the bottom and launch jupyter notebook.

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

If you are still facing this issue please let us know.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
L30nardo
Beginner

Hi,

The first steps did not work so I tried to re-connect to DevCloud. 

To download the key, I should sign in. However, since some days ago, every time I sign in, I get the following:

Screenshot 2022-07-02 153730.jpg

I don't understand that as I am already enrolled. Anyway, I did click in "Enroll Now", and the following appears:

Screenshot 2022-07-02 154136.jpg

FYI: Before this week, I have been working fine on DevCloud, and recently extended the access successfully.  Moreover, also this week we requested  Intel early access as NDA partner. I wonder whether that has cause my account to be re-configured or something causing this access problem.

I would appreciate any help!

0 Kudos
Hemanth_K_Intel
Employee

Resolved with new account.

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? Do you have any update?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
L30nardoSV
Beginner

Hi @JananiC_Intel ,

Yes, it was resolved with a new account. Thanks @Hemanth_K_Intel 

Regards,

Leonardo

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos