Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1627 Discussions

Cannot connect to devcloud

digo_unb
Novice

I'm receiving the message when I try to connect:

guest@ssh.devcloud.intel.com: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host

I'm using the oneAPI cloud. I didn't use it for forbidden applications.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Could you please download the "setup-devcloud-access-xxxxx.txt" file again and try connecting DevCloud?

Your issue might be due to corrupted ssh key. Also make sure that the path to config is correct.

Also please check whether you are able to connect jupyter lab and let us know?

Thanks

0 Kudos
digo_unb
Novice

Hi

Unfortunately, I can't. My account was deactivated for no reason. You can check all my activities and see that no rules were broken. This is embarrassing.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We had a crypto mining issue on June 13th that almost caused DevCloud to shutdown. During this time miner accounts were deactivated plus few other accounts got inadvertently deactivated. Our apologies.

Please get a new account here: https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

Once you get the new account, let us know the account. We will see if we can copy user data from old ->new.

Thanks

0 Kudos
digo_unb
Novice

It's an institutional e-mail. I can't create another just to use the devcloud. If you can't unblock my account, it is not a solution. I'll look for another service. Thank you.

digo_unb
Novice

You blocked my new account again...

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Could you please get a new account here: https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

Once you get the new account, let us know the account. We will see if we can copy user data from old ->new.

If you face any issue, kindly let us know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
digo_unb
Novice

It is an outrage for you to ask me to create another account. It is an institutional e-mail. According to that conversation, I already did that and you blocked it again. Your suggestion is that I keep creating emails until you stop blocking me?

Two weeks....... This behavior is totally disrespectful. If this is the final solution, I'll let you know that I'm no longer interested in using Devcloud for development and that I'll formally report it.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

DevCloud is a worldwide compute resource provided by Intel and each user is allowed one account per user only. 

We could see that you are using multiple DevCloud accounts with different emails/aliases. Your original account is active and all other accounts have been deactivated.

Since each user is allowed only one account on the oneAPI DevCloud, you can continue to use your original account u89954 for your academic/learning purposes.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We hope that you are able to use your original account now. Can we close this case?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks

0 Kudos