#PBS -l nodes=1:xe_hp:ppn=2
#PBS -l walltime=00:02:00
#PBS -q batch@v-qsvr-nda

cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR

~/bin/sycl-stream --device 0
~/bin/sycl-stream --device 1 
~/bin/sycl-stream --device 2 
~/bin/sycl-stream --device 10

I was able to access NDA queue until last week (May, 17th). Here the current error message:

qsub: submit error (Unauthorized Request  MSG=group ACL is not satisfied: user u66264@login-2.aidevcloud, queue batch)

I wonder if my access to NDA has been revoked.

If so, I haven't received any notice via emails. My account will not expired until September.

Please kindly take a look.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. We have resynchronized the account to enable NDA. Please try running the script again from your end and see if it works and please give us a confirmation about the same.

Regards

Gopika 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to check whether your devcloud is intact, could you please try submitting your job without specifying the queue name as in the code snippet given below.

qsub -l nodes=1:ppn=2 -d . <job_script>

Could you also confirm whether you can access devcloud using JupyterLab like below?

Steps:

1. Go to the link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/  

2. At the end of the page, Under Connect with Jupyter* Lab, click on Launch JupyterLab*.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Viet-Duc
Novice

Dear Gopika,

Below is the results of the two tests that you request.

Job ID                    Name             User            Time Use S Queue
------------------------- ---------------- --------------- -------- - -----
875094.v-qsvr-1            ...ub-singleuser u66264          00:00:21 R jupyterhub     
875096.v-qsvr-1            test             u66264                 0 R batch          

As you can see, I can access generic queue without issue.

If it helps, my last successful NDA job ID is  '24065.v-qsvr-nda.aidevcloud' on Mon 17 May 2021 06:31:29 AM PDT.

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for the providing the information. We have got in touch with the admin team. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. We have resynchronized the account to enable NDA. Please try running the script again from your end and see if it works and please give us a confirmation about the same.

Regards

Gopika 

0 Kudos
Viet-Duc
Novice

Hi,

I am now able to use the NDA queue again.

Thank you for the help.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for the confirmation and accepting it as a solution. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos