Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1628 Discussions

Certification

Aman1901
Beginner

Hi there,

I have completed every task in Intel edge AI Certification but I haven't received the mail for completion or even the certification. Please look into this and please tell me if i have missed something or not.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sahira_Intel

Hello,

After you have completed all the parts of the Intel Edge AI Certification Courses, you can continue to module/course 3 where you can purchase your certification which will be emailed to you 24-48 hours after you purchase it. The certification is valid for 1 year, at which point it can be renewed.

I hope this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos
Aman1901
Beginner

Hi there, 

Please check I have done all the modules. Please check on your side and please tell me if I have missed some module incomplete. Please tell me if I have missed any.

Also please tell me if there are any swags upon completion of the course???

0 Kudos
Aman1901
Beginner

Hi there, 

Please check I have done all the modules. Please check on your side and please tell me if I have missed some module incomplete. Please tell me if I have missed any.

Also please tell me if there are any swags upon completion of the course???

0 Kudos
Sahira_Intel

Hello,

You will know if you have completed all the modules because they will be marked as "complete" on the Edge AI Certification main page. This is something you can see from your own account.

Intel only offers a certificate that you can purchase upon completion of the modules. 

Sincerely,

Sahira

0 Kudos