Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1661 Discussions

Change user, ssh devcloud and jupyterLab

ruma
Beginner

Hello

I have the next situation:

When I connected to devcloud by ssh my user es u114512 and I work well with the examples, but When a conected to jupyterLab the user change is u114511 and the folders leave that u114512 aren't in u114511. Is possible, can you help me? I need the examples when I conected in jupyterLab, that the same user u114512.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

From the images shared, the DevCloud you are connecting to from JupyterLab is Edge DevCloud (u114511). (You can view this in the link at the top.) And the one you are trying to connect using ssh is OneAPI DevCloud (u114512). These are two different DevClouds, which is why you are not able to view the files and folders in one another.

To open JupyterLab for OneAPI DevCloud, please open the below link, sign in with your credentials and launch JupyterLab. 

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

Please try and let us know if you can view the files and folders.

--

Regards,

Remya Premdas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Could you please confirm which DevCloud you are connecting to for u114512. Is it DevCloud for OneAPI/FPGA/Edge?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
ruma
Beginner

Dear Remya

Devcloud for OneApi user u114512.

Thanks for all.

Best regards.-

Rubén

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

From the images shared, the DevCloud you are connecting to from JupyterLab is Edge DevCloud (u114511). (You can view this in the link at the top.) And the one you are trying to connect using ssh is OneAPI DevCloud (u114512). These are two different DevClouds, which is why you are not able to view the files and folders in one another.

To open JupyterLab for OneAPI DevCloud, please open the below link, sign in with your credentials and launch JupyterLab. 

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

Please try and let us know if you can view the files and folders.

--

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
ruma
Beginner

Dear Remya

Thanks a lot for all.

Best regards.-

Rubén

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos