Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1637 Discussions

Connection Failure

Frolo
New Contributor I

Hi.

I'm a one of those happy users with devcloud.

But today, I couldn't connect to devcloud. Even though I tried to change the webbrowser and clearing the cache. The error message was "Spawn failed" and later on "502 Bad Gateway".

My ID is uxxxxx. and your help is always appreciated.

Frolo.

5 Replies
User01
New Contributor II

I am having the same problem. I get the following from ssh:

ssh devcloud
Ncat: No route to host.
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Connection closed by UNKNOWN port 65535

Connections were working fine yesterday.

In addition to the inability to connect to DevCloud via SSH, I am also unable to log in at Overview | Intel® DevCloud. Attempting to sign in on that webpage gives:

502 Bad Gateway
openresty

Therefore, Intel's authentication/authorization infrastructure is having a problem today.

Intel Support, please let us know if there is an estimated time for it to come back online.

JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forum.

We had this issue yesterday but now it is fixed. Could you check and confirm?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
Frolo
New Contributor I

Hi,

Issue has been resolved. You no longer need to monitor.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Frolo

0 Kudos
User01
New Contributor II

I can log in with SSH, and a quick spot check of the files in my home directory does not reveal any obvious problems. I ran "git fsck" on my git repositories, and it didn't report any issues. Therefore, the issue seems to be resolved. I was a bit concerned since I had logged in at some point with SSH while the repairs were still being made and my home directory content had included files I had deleted in the past. It looks like it is back to what it should be now.

@JananiC_Intel - are you able to share any background on the root cause and what happened so that I know what I should be checking?

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos