Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1594 Discussions

Core i9 12900k Stays in queue

Parth_Kun
Beginner
Hey there intel, This has reference to your provided servers where one of them, core i9 12900k doesn't really run the launched project real quick like other servers. It stays in queue for a large amount of time.
If there's any solution to it, please share.

Regards,
Parth_Kun
0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth_Kun,

The queue time depends on the number of jobs submitted to the hardware and how long those job runs for. Some jobs can take up to 30 minutes. I submitted a couple of jobs to Core i9-12900K from the Marketplace and they all ran within 5 minutes. I also saw the queued position number change as the jobs finished running.

How long does your project stay in queued state? Is it in queued state the same amount of time every time?

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Could you please confirm the server which you mentioned in the query is oneAPI DevCloud? If yes, we do not have i9 12900k CPU in oneAPI DevCloud. Are you referring to i9-11900k? 

Please confirm.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
Parth_Kun
Beginner

I am saying core i9 12900k of intel Devcloud (container playground), not about the oneAPI.

Please kindly, look into the matter stated above.

Regards,

Parth_Kun

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Parth_Kun,

The queue time depends on the number of jobs submitted to the hardware and how long those job runs for. Some jobs can take up to 30 minutes. I submitted a couple of jobs to Core i9-12900K from the Marketplace and they all ran within 5 minutes. I also saw the queued position number change as the jobs finished running.

How long does your project stay in queued state? Is it in queued state the same amount of time every time?

Regards,

Jesus

JesusE_Intel

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

0 Kudos