Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

DL Workbench on Edge - accuracy always N/A

faridzin
Beginner

User ID = u74471

JOB ID = 174086

Hello, why does my accuracy always seem to be N/A? I used a model from the OMZ and a dataset  converted to COCO format. 

What do I need to do to get an accuracy reading? 

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Marat
Employee

Dear @faridzin ,

Thank you for your question.  Currently accuracy measurements are not supported on the DevCloud Edge.

Could you please tell how critical is this feature for you and would you like to see it in on the DevCloud?

If you want to experiment with accuracy measurements of your model, you should run DL Workbench locally.  Follow this guide to install DL Workbench and this guide to measure accuracy of your model.

Regards,

Marat.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marat
Employee

Dear @faridzin ,

Thank you for your question.  Currently accuracy measurements are not supported on the DevCloud Edge.

Could you please tell how critical is this feature for you and would you like to see it in on the DevCloud?

If you want to experiment with accuracy measurements of your model, you should run DL Workbench locally.  Follow this guide to install DL Workbench and this guide to measure accuracy of your model.

Regards,

Marat.

faridzin
Beginner

Thank you for your response! I see, so it can only be done locally. 

It's not critical but I would like to see it on the Devcloud Edge someday so that I don't have to switch to my local one and miss out on all that makes the Edge version great.

0 Kudos