Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1716 Discussions

DevCloud Account Activation

rbdsouza
Employee

Hello,

I signed up for the oneAPI DevSummit for AI 2022.  The invite provided a link to sign up for the Intel DevCloud.  When I click on the link it takes me to the first picture below.  But clicking on the "Intel Employee? Create account here" takes me to the second picture below which says I already have an account and access it via the link provided.  Clicking on the "software.intel.com/devcloud" link in the second picture takes me back to the link in the first picture.  This is essentially a loop I cannot get out of.  

rbdsouza_0-1657637637154.png

rbdsouza_1-1657637676345.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Forum.

We are working on this. We will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Could you check if the enrollment issue is resolved? If not try with a different mail id and let us know.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
rbdsouza
Employee

Hi Janani,

The problem continues to persist with my Intel account.  I have not tried with a separate e-mail ID.

-Rohit

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

The enrollment issue has been fixed. Could you check and confirm?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? Do you have any update?

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
rbdsouza
Employee

Hi Janani,

This issue is not resolved.  I have another class tomorrow and I can't log into the Intel DevCloud.  When I try to access something on the DevCloud, I get a message saying I need to create an account.  When I try to create an account it says, account already exists.  In the forum I see that others have had this issue, but I don't see a solution that has worked.  I have already tried clearing my browser cache. 

Can you please look into this.  

Thanks

-Rohit

0 Kudos