How to check your DevCloud account expiry date?
- Login to https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/shell-commands/
- On the top right corner, your account expiry date will be shown after login
How can you extend your devcloud account access?
- If your account access expiry date is nearing, please reach out one week in advance for access extension request:
- You can submit a forum ticket https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/bd-p/devcloud
- You can also request access extension through Request Extension Button in the here: (https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/shell-commands/)
Note: Please ensure that you have backed up all the data in DevCloud. If your account is expired, we won’t be able to extend access/ retrieve it back.
Intel and the DevCloud Team is not responsible for any loss of data.