Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1627 Discussions

DevCloud Account deactivated

Maddi
New Contributor I

Hello,

My DevCloud account has been deactivated with below reasons:

"Your DevCloud account has been deactivated due to observed prohibited use such as cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program or tampering with DevCloud services". Please reactivate the Edge and OneAPI account as I have been involved with Intel Research and development work related with 5G and not related with mining or crypto. Please re-enable it and I can continue on my research. Please let me know for any clarifications related to the work.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Maddi
New Contributor I

Hi Jyothis,

I tried initiating new account activation but it indicates below error, please  help with resolving the error:

We are unable to provide you with an Intel DevCloud account due to previous reasons for account deactivation. If you believe this is in error, please contact our support forum for assistance.

Regards,

Vikram

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JyothisV_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities. 

In our efforts to thwart the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, we are aware that, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery. Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/idz/devcloud-registration.html

Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
Maddi
New Contributor I

Hi Jyothis,

I tried initiating new account activation but it indicates below error, please  help with resolving the error:

We are unable to provide you with an Intel DevCloud account due to previous reasons for account deactivation. If you believe this is in error, please contact our support forum for assistance.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused.

We can see that you have accepted the solution. Is your issue resolved? If yes, do let us know so that we can close this issue. If not, can you try registering for a new Intel DevCloud for oneAPI account using another email address and see if you are able to create a new account? If that is still failing, do get back to us.

Registration Link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

We have not received any response from you. Intel will no longer monitor this thread. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos