Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1729 Discussions

DevCloud account deactivated

Cale
Beginner

Dear Intel® Developer Cloud Team,

After receiving the account, I attempted to compile my software using OneAPI and run it. Although it involved only numerical calculations, I received an email notifying me that my account has been deactivated. I'm unsure about the reason behind this occurrence. Could you kindly assist me in resolving this issue?

My user is: u195065.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

In our efforts to stop the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery. 

Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud/enrollment.html

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issues. Thank you!

Thanks and Regards,

Varad

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Could you please provide us an update?

Did you try creating a new account?

Thank You.

0 Kudos
VaradJ_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We have not heard back from you.

This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thank You!

Regards,

Varad

0 Kudos