Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

DevCloud extension

Cristi
Employee

Hi,

I am an Intel employee working for various teams in IoTG , various topics: autonomous driving, neural networks, workloads with various tools/toolkits: oneApi, openVino, vTune.... From time to time I have to go into the devcloud and do some benchmarks on specific hardware available there. The rest of the time I use local hosts for development and testing. Therefore, I do not have a oneAPI project to share on Intel DevMesh.

Can I get extension for my account id u*****?

Thanks,

Cristi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel forums.

Your DevCloud access has been extended. Could you please confirm if the extension is reflected in your account and let us know if we could discontinue monitoring this thread as your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

We have forwarded the request to devcloud admin team.We will get back to you on this shortly.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Your DevCloud access has been extended. Could you please confirm if the extension is reflected in your account and let us know if we could discontinue monitoring this thread as your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos
Cristi
Employee

Hello,

I received the extension confirmation on email.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Cristi

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation .We would discontinue monitoring this issue. Please raise a new thread if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Janani Chandran

0 Kudos