Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1625 Discussions

DevCloud extension

couto__carlos
Beginner

Hi,

I am a researcher/professor at the University of Aveiro working with Intel DevCloud on AI related projects. A previous extension has been awarded to this account before and I am again renewing the request.

Can I get extension for my account is u58360? The actual expiration date is 08/30/2021.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel forums.

You can extend your Devcloud account in the link provided: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud-extension/oneapi-request.html You have to add your project to Intel DevMesh and follow the required process given in the URL. Meanwhile, please back-up all your data to avoid any data loss. Let us know if you have any issues.

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Your Account access is extended please check from your side and let us know.

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
couto__carlos
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for the extension which I can see that is enabled.

However, when I try to login with Jupyter Hub the following error occurs:

500 : Internal Server Error

Error in Authenticator.pre_spawn_start: RuntimeError socket_connect_unix failed: 15137 socket_connect_unix failed: 15137 socket_connect_unix failed: 15137 qstat: cannot connect to server (null) (errno=15137) could not connect to trqauthd qstat: Error (15137 - could not connect to trqauthd)

I try to refresh and restart from the homepage but the error remains the same.

Thanks.

Best regards

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. The jupyter issue is temporary. We are checking this with the internal team. We will get back to you as soon as we get an update.

Regards

Jaideep

JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue. 

Thank you,

Jaideep

0 Kudos
couto__carlos
Beginner

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I can confirm that this is resolved. You may close this thread.

Best regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos
JaideepK_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks,

Jaideep

0 Kudos