Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

Devcloud Extensions, Devmesh Project Created, Link not Working

TKJ
Beginner

I got an email saying that my devcloud account will be will be deactivated in 5 days last week. I created a devmesh project (here) and submitted an extension form, but didn't hear anything back.  The link in the email for the extension page was broken. Is there any other way to request an extension, or check the status of my extension?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you let us know whether you are using Intel DevCloud for oneAPI or Intel DevCloud for the Edge or DevCloud for FPGA ?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
TKJ
Beginner

Intel DevCloud for oneAPI.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation. Regarding the account extension, we will contact you through private message.

Thanks

0 Kudos
TKJ
Beginner
0 Kudos
TKJ
Beginner

Just to be sure, can I expect to hear back today? I recieved 2 emails today, one saying I had 4 days left, and another saying I had 1 day left, so I'd like to know wether I need to back up my data or not.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

We have informed the concerned team regarding access extension. Since there is only one day left for account expiration, it will be good if you backup the data.

Thanks.

AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Your DevCloud access has been extended. Could you confirm if the extension is reflected in your account and let us know if we could discontinue monitoring this thread as your issue is resolved?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
TKJ
Beginner

My account is still working, but I got an email at 10:00 AM this morning saying I had 0 days left. Is there a place I can confirm my remaining tme?

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

You can see the expiration date in the top right corner of the DevCloud for oneAPI official page. Before that you need to sign in to the page.

Please find the below link:

https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/

Also I am attaching the screenshot (Image.PNG) for the same and have highlighted the expiration date part.

Hope this helps. If your account access got extended, please let us know.

Thanks

0 Kudos
TKJ
Beginner

Understood. Yes, my account has been extended. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos