Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Developer Cloud account deactivation

MianJu
Beginner

I received an email stating that my account has been deactivated due to observed prohibited use such as cryptocurrency mining, data scraping, malicious program or tampering with Developer Cloud services, but I didn't do anything about it. It was only used to learn artificial intelligence. Can you help me reactivate it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities. 

In our efforts to stop the progress of cryptocurrency miners and keep DevCloud compute resources free and available to our valued developers, we have had to take both automated and manual action against unauthorized activities by termination or deactivation of accounts. Unfortunately, while infrequent, several valid accounts have been terminated inadvertently during this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused and we are continually working to avoid this and create new capabilities for account recovery. 

Kindly register to open a new account here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/devcloud/enrollment.html

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issues. Thank you!

Thanks and Regards,

Diya Nandy

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. Could you please give us an update?

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Good day to you.

We assume that your issue is resolved. 

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks and Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos