Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1637 Discussions

Edge AI Certification and Developer Premium Account

AakashGupta
Novice

Hi - I have completed the courses required for the Edge AI Certification. While purchasing the certification. I get a message that its better to have a Developer Premium account (which requires 10 days for authorization) 

Does it make sense to wait for the account or I should pay for the subscription and then transfer it?  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

I am showing that the badge is waiting for you to accept it. Please check your spam folder for the congratulations emails. Alternatively, please go to https://www.credly.com/ and signin or register with the email you used to complete the course.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

I have not actually seen that screen before, can you send me a screen shot? If you don't want to post it please PM it to me.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
AakashGupta
Novice

Not sure how to PM you. I think it's the IBL (Intel Business Login) that I am talking about. Screenshots attached

AakashGupta_0-1647452775823.png

AakashGupta_1-1647452892418.png

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

The first screen, the payment screen, is where you should be. That second screen doesn't have anything to do with the certification program.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
AakashGupta
Novice

My question - Do I need a Intel Business Login or  a Developer Premium account before paying for the certification fees. 

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

No, that is not necessary, nor is it related. Your email that you completed the course with needs to be the email you pay with in order for the system to recognize the payment.

Thanks

Chris

AakashGupta
Novice

I have completed the course and paid the certification fees on 17th. How long do I need to wait to get a link which allows me to showcase this on LinkedIn or other social media sites? 

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

You should see it within 2 Business days. If you don't see it please let me know.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
AakashGupta
Novice

Ok this seems odd. I have completed all the courses on 16th March and made the payment on 17th March. (IST) 

The amount has been deducted from my bank account. But I got this email in the morning! The dashboard says that I have completed all the courses. Could you pls check.

AakashGupta_0-1648010488683.png

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

I am showing that the badge is waiting for you to accept it. Please check your spam folder for the congratulations emails. Alternatively, please go to https://www.credly.com/ and signin or register with the email you used to complete the course.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
AakashGupta
Novice

I didn't get the email. But I was able to login (by creating an account on Credly) And accept the badge. 

Maybe this step should be explicitly mentioned post the fees are paid. 

0 Kudos