Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

Edge devcloud: Sample not working due to google link

ShankarRatneshwaran

I was trying to run the mobilenet-ssd sample on the edge devcloud and saw that its broken because of the google link not working

!downloader.py --name mobilenet-ssd -o raw_model
################|| Downloading models ||################

========== Downloading raw_model/public/mobilenet-ssd/mobilenet-ssd.prototxt
... 100%, 28 KB, 56897 KB/s, 0 seconds passed

========== Downloading raw_model/public/mobilenet-ssd/mobilenet-ssd.caffemodel
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/intel/openvino-lts/deployment_tools/tools/model_downloader/downloader.py", line 74, in try_download
    chunk_iterable = start_download()
  File "/opt/intel/openvino-lts/deployment_tools/tools/model_downloader/downloader.py", line 256, in <lambda>
    lambda: model_file.source.start_download(session, CHUNK_SIZE)):
  File "/opt/intel/openvino_2020.3.356/deployment_tools/open_model_zoo/tools/downloader/common.py", line 210, in start_download
    response.raise_for_status()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/requests/models.py", line 953, in raise_for_status
    raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3gersZ2cHIxRm5PMWRoTkdHdHc
########## Error: Download failed

################|| Post-processing ||################

FAILED:
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

I just ran a couple of samples that use the moblenet-ssd and they all seemed to work. Would you be able to test again, and send me a screen show including the url of what you are running along with the error?

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisB_Intel

I just ran a couple of samples that use the moblenet-ssd and they all seemed to work. Would you be able to test again, and send me a screen show including the url of what you are running along with the error?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos