Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1625 Discussions

End of 120-day access

ghnunes
Beginner

Hi, I'm doing my master's research in curriculum learning, convolutional neural network and machine learning with the help of DevCloud.
I recently submitted an article on the initial fruits of this work and in the acknowledgments I mentioned all the collaboration that Intel has given me with this environment where I can run my codes.
However, on June 26th my access will expire and I still have a long process ahead, could you tell me how to extend my term of use.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. We will contact you inorder to get your Devcloud userid.

Regards

Gopika    

0 Kudos
ghnunes
Beginner
Hello Gopika, I replied via private message.
0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to inform that your devcloud account extension was unsuccessful. We were unable to extend your account. A devcloud account once expired can neither be extended nor its data retrieved. Please create a new devcloud account for further use. To create a new devcloud account please enroll in this link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/ . In the future, please request account extension one week in advance so that we can process your request on time. And, please backup your data frequently so that nothing is lost.

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos