Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1684 Discussions

Error Compiling on devcloud

Chithambarash
Beginner

I'm unable to compile for fpga on devcloud. I'm using interactive node.

interactive node.png

error.png

quartus_sh_compile.log

quartus_sh_compile.logquartus_sh_compile.log

@intel @AlekhyaV_Intel @Hairul_Intel @Rahila_T_Intel 

0 Kudos
9 Replies
user100
Beginner

Try compiling for fpga emulator instead.

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We are working on this issue internally and would get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
Chithambarash
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We are sorry to let you know that there's no update from the admin team as of now. Our team is working on this internally and we would get back to you soon with an update.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
Chithambarash
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We don't have any update on this issue yet. But here's a workaround which might help you:

1. Please put the below code in a script i.e. job.sh & run the job:
    #!/bin/bash
    export QUARTUS_ROOTDIR_OVERRIDE=/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/2022.3.1/intelFPGA_pro/19.2/quartus
    export QUARTUS_PRIME_192=/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/2022.3.1/intelFPGA_pro/19.2/quartus

export QUARTUS_PRIME_231=/glob/development-tools/versions/intelFPGA_pro/23.1/quartus
    export PATH=$PATH:/glob/intel-python/python2/bin

cmake . -DFPGA_DEVICE="Arria10"
    make fpga​

If this resolved your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This helps others with similar errors. Thank you!

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

We appreciate your patience. Regarding the errors on FPGA nodes, we apologize for the inconvenience caused & have forwarded your development experience to our relevant team. As of now, we could provide a possible workaround to compile for emulation (fast compile time, targets emulated FPGA device) using below commands:

qsub -I -l nodes=1:fpga_runtime:ppn=2 -d .
source /opt/intel/oneapi/setvars.sh
cmake ..
make fpga_emu

If this helps in resolving your issue, make sure to accept it as solution. This might help others with similar errors.

Thanks,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Has the solution provided helped? Could you please give us an update regarding this issue?

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
ThasneemV_Intel

Hi,

Since we didn't hear back from you, we assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Thasneem Vazim

0 Kudos