Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

Error while trying pass the public intel model to model optimizer in intel devcloud

Tchouanga__Franck

(base) u38804@s001-n053:~/public/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco$ ls
faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco_2018_01_28
(base) u38804@s001-n053:~/public/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco$ cd faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco_2018_01_28
(base) u38804@s001-n053:~/public/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco_2018_01_28$ ls
checkpoint  frozen_inference_graph.pb  model.ckpt.data-00000-of-00001  model.ckpt.index  model.ckpt.meta  pipeline.config  saved_model
(base) u38804@s001-n053:~/public/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco_2018_01_28$ 
(base) u38804@s001-n053:~/public/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco/faster_rcnn_inception_v2_coco_2018_01_28$ python /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo.py --input_model frozen_inference_graph.pb --tensorflow_object_detection_api_pipeline_config pipeline.config --reverse_input_channels --tensorflow_use_custom_operations_config /opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/extensions/front/tf/faster_rcnn_support.json
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/intel/openvino/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo.py", line 28, in <module>
    from mo.main import main
  File "/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/beta06/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/main.py", line 26, in <module>
    from mo.pipeline.unified import unified_pipeline
  File "/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/beta06/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/pipeline/unified.py", line 19, in <module>
    from mo.pipeline.common import get_ir_version
  File "/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/beta06/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/pipeline/common.py", line 27, in <module>
    from mo.back.ie_ir_ver_2.emitter import port_renumber, serialize_constants, generate_ie_ir, serialize_mean_image
  File "/glob/development-tools/versions/oneapi/beta06/openvino_2020.2.120/deployment_tools/model_optimizer/mo/back/ie_ir_ver_2/emitter.py", line 18, in <module>
    from defusedxml.minidom import parseString
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'defusedxml'

please help

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Eltablawy__Alaa

Hi Franck,

Thanks for reaching out. I believe your question does not belong to this forum. This forum is for Intel® Devcloud for Edge questions, and the error message you posted shows that you are running your job on Intel® DevCloud. Please try posting your question in the forum for Intel® DevCloud.

Best regards,

Alaa 

0 Kudos
Tchouanga__Franck

The form has become outdated. Copy any unsaved work in the form below and then reload this page.

please I am getting that error when I post a question in intel devcloud forum please can you help to solve that even after reloading it still does not work

0 Kudos
Tchouanga__Franck

that is why I posted it here

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Franck, I moved your question to the DevCloud Forum. Please check this link:  https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-devcloud

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Did you source the openvino environment before running the script, if not please source using the below command

source /opt/intel/openvino/bin/setupvars.sh

If you are facing the same issue after sourcing, please try to pip install the missing module

For example:

pip install defusedxml

Hope this helps. If you face any further issue please let us know

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tchouanga__Franck

thanks it worked fine

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the confirmation. We are closing this case, please feel free to raise a new thread in case of further issues.

0 Kudos