Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1639 Discussions

Getting 500 Internal Server Error

NikhilParmar
Novice

Hi Team,

After successfully testing a sample application on Jupyter, when I tried loading the Jupyter again, I am getting 500 Internal Server error. PFA screenshot for the same.

Screenshot 2021-07-20 at 1.45.56 PM.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We understand your concern. Internal Server Error while loading the jupyter notebook will be a temporary issue. Please clear the web browser cookies and try once again. If you are still facing this issue please let us know.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
NikhilParmar
Novice

Hi Thanks for the info!

It indeed worked after sometime, but now I am getting 504 gateway timeout

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

We were able to launch the Jupyter without any errors. The issue might be related to weak network connection. Could you please try the following methods:

·      Reloading the web page by selecting the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL from the address bar again.

·      Restart all of your network devices.

·      Check the proxy server settings in your browser or application and make sure they're correct

·      Turning off and on the Airplane mode to re-connect your device to the internet

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Is your issue resolved? Were you able to connect successfully ? Let us know the updates.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi ,

We haven't heard back from you. We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thanks and Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos