Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

Hough transform workshop

isabelle_j
Beginner

Hi

I am trying to download the workshop for FPGA Lab Exercise around Hough Transform. I got a permission denied error when I tried to source the file. Can you explain what I should do to succeed? Thanks

u....@s001-n008:~/testdir$ source /data/oneapi_workshop/get_fpga_development_flow.sh
## u..... is copying Hough_Transform_on_FPGAs_Using_oneAPI.tar.gz ...
sending incremental file list
rsync: send_files failed to open "/data/oneapi_workshop/Hough_Transform_on_FPGAs_Using_oneAPI.tar.gz": Permission denied (13)

sent 117 bytes received 35 bytes 304.00 bytes/sec
total size is 28.74M speedup is 189,084.06
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1196) [sender=3.1.2]
tar (child): /home/u60149/Hough_Transform_on_FPGAs_Using_oneAPI.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
rm: cannot remove '/home/u60149/Hough_Transform_on_FPGAs_Using_oneAPI.tar.gz': No such file or directory

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel devcloud forum. We've raised this issue , we'll get back to you as soon as we get an update.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. The issue has been resolved from our end. Please try executing using bash get_fpga_development_flow.sh after copying the get_fpga_development_flow.sh file to the home folder.

cp /data/oneapi_workshop/get_fpga_development_flow.sh ~ //to copy the file to home folder

bash get_fpga_development_flow.sh //The command to execute the get_fpga_development_flow.sh file

If the issue persists, please share the steps that you’ve followed.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi

We haven’t heard from you in a while. Is your issue resolved? Can we discontinue monitoring this thread?

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos
Gopika_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards

Gopika

0 Kudos