Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

How can I test my code that use a lot of libraries

vitri
Beginner

Hello

I look for a way to test intel processor and intel compiler for my code and IntelDevCloud seems to be the right solution. But I do not understand how to manage it. If I correctly understand we can not install any library and docker is not install either. I cannot install docker in my home neither because the package dbus-user-session that contain uidmap is not present.

So how can I test my code without to have to install every library manually?

Thanks for your attention

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Users don't have admin privileges in DevCloud. Intel DevCloud® is a shared environment which comes with pre-installed validated Intel® oneAPI software and complimentary packages. As a policy we do not install custom (open source or 3rd party licensed) software to the environment and recommend that you explore available and equivalent oneAPI Software tools or components. You may be able to install software locally in your user folder using < > “pip install –user” (dash dash user switch allows you to install local in your home directory).

Please refer the below link to find the libraries preinstalled in Intel devcloud :https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/?id=5YvYUj1/kkAyupARHAO1d2BUnCXhLWU7pmBfEA0d8ng=

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

Do you have anymore queries regarding this topic ? Please let us know whether we can discontinue monitoring this thread .

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos
RaeesaM_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Raeesa

0 Kudos