Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1470 Discussions

How many times can I request for the intel devcloud extension ?

Hiep
Beginner

As the title says, I would like to know How many times can I request for the intel devcloud extension ?, since I intend to learn about oneapi, which takes me long to understand the technology. Thank you in advance>

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Once registered for Intel DevCloud, you'll get 120 days of access. Your access can be extended within 30 days of expiration. Have you already extended your access and is it nearing expiry ?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
Hiep
Beginner

Thank you your response. My account is about to expire mid December, but I have successfully requested for account extension, now the account will expire in mid April. This is the second time I have extended the account

My question is : What is the maximum number of times can I request for the account period extension, since I have done this twice already ?.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Could you please confirm which DevCloud you are using? Is it DevCloud for OneAPI/ Edge/ FPGA?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
Hiep
Beginner

So, it is devcloud for oneAPI.

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Your access may not be extended unless you can show that the project is using or related to oneAPI.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We haven't heard back from you. Is your query answered? If yes, can we go ahead and close this case?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
Hiep
Beginner

Thank you for your response, the problem has been solved. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for confirming. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos