Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

How to Access the Licensed Application Sample Page

Lowry3rd
Beginner

Hello, 

I'm looking for a way to access the "Licensed Application" page.

There used to be a link in the Devcloud tutorial to access a Jupyter Notebook with a sample application that uses VAS models to detect vehicles, but I can't find it anymore.

(Please refer to the attached sample images of the application.)

Vehicle_Counting_Sample.png 

My account expired on March 21, so I signed up for Devcloud again, but I'm not sure if that's the cause.

I tried to access the Licensed Application page using the following link, but it failed with a "500 Internal Server Error".
https://devcloud.intel.com/edge/advanced/licensed_applications/

Please let me know if I need to set up an account or apply for a VAS evaluation.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JesusE_Intel

Hi Lowry3rd,

The Licensed Applications are no longer available as of March 15th 2021. Prior to being removed, there was an announcement on the Licensed Applications page to make any license requests prior to March 15th 2021. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesusE_Intel

Hi Lowry3rd,

Thanks for reaching out, let me check with my peers and get back to you.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
JesusE_Intel

Hi Lowry3rd,

The Licensed Applications are no longer available as of March 15th 2021. Prior to being removed, there was an announcement on the Licensed Applications page to make any license requests prior to March 15th 2021. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Jesus

0 Kudos
Lowry3rd
Beginner

Hello JesusE_Intel,

Thank you for your response .

I am sorry to hear about the unavailability of the application, but I appreciate the quick conclusion.

In any case, OpenVINO, the community, and Devcloud are very useful and I will continue to use them.

Thank you very much for your help in dealing with my poor English.

Lowry3rd

0 Kudos