Hi, thank you for posting in Intel Communities.
I'm sure the Intel DevCloud Environment suites your situation, and I hope these steps help you better understand about Intel DevCloud for OneAPI.
1. Fortunately there is no need to Install additional Software/Packages as Intel DevCloud is a shared environment which comes with pre-installed validated Intel oneAPI software and complimentary packages. go ahead and enroll here (https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/).
2. Once the registration is done. There are two ways to connect with the DevCloud Environment. Either with UI of Jupyter Notebook(https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/) or with an SSH client using a CLI from your Local Terminal using this Automated configuration (https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-linux-macos/), But make sure you are signed-in on that page with your DevCloud account. Use any method according to your convenience.
Example: Launching your Jupyter Lab and your Terminal looks similar to this.
3. As you’re familiar with the Linux environment It even makes easier for you to get your first sample executed from here, I recommend you follow from Step 2 given in that page to run a sample Hello world from AI Analytics Toolkit, you can follow similar steps for other Toolkits even.
4. To get the most out of Intel DevCloud, I recommend you follow this Welcome page on how to submit Jobs on various accelerators, view status and outputs for programs. If you want to upload code, then just drag and drop it into the Jupyter workspace. Or use scp if you’re using a CLI from local environment.
5. You can install packages and create environments for the development using conda or pip. But in order to install Linux packages unfortunately User’s don’t have admin privileges.
If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.
Hi, Good day to you.
We have not heard back from you. Is your issue resolved with the above solution? If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.