Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

How to install Docker on oneAPI servers in DevCloud

Otus9051
Beginner

I want to install docker on the oneAPI server I got access from qsub. But sudo is not allowed so I cannot use apt. Is there any way to install it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Sorry for the inconvenience, User's don't have admin privileges in DevCloud.

Intel DevCloud is a shared environment which comes with pre-installed validated Intel oneAPI software and complimentary packages. As a policy we do not install custom (open source or 3rd party licensed) software to the environment. Docker is not supported in Intel DevCloud.

Regards,

Alekhya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. Sorry for the inconvenience, User's don't have admin privileges in DevCloud.

Intel DevCloud is a shared environment which comes with pre-installed validated Intel oneAPI software and complimentary packages. As a policy we do not install custom (open source or 3rd party licensed) software to the environment. Docker is not supported in Intel DevCloud.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos
Otus9051
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlekhyaV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for accepting our solution. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Alekhya

0 Kudos