Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1644 Discussions

I did not receive a confirmation email after enrolling for EDGE.

Researcher12
Beginner

See title. I believe the issue might be I accidentally put in an incorrect URL for my associated organization website (I put a "www" but there shouldn't be one), which might've caused the auto-email to not send. However, I am unable to re-enroll to fix the issue myself as it says someone else with my email already has attempted to enroll.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

I don't see that you are setup for DevCloud for the Edge yet, I do see OneAPI. Can you check your spam/junk folder and see if you got an email in that. If not, can you try and re-register and send me, private message please, don't want you to put your personal information on the community, a screen shot of the message you are getting?

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisB_Intel

I don't see that you are setup for DevCloud for the Edge yet, I do see OneAPI. Can you check your spam/junk folder and see if you got an email in that. If not, can you try and re-register and send me, private message please, don't want you to put your personal information on the community, a screen shot of the message you are getting?

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos