Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1638 Discussions

I want to get my secret key, but I got 500 Internal Server Error……

awef
Beginner

Hi there!

I'm visiting https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-linux-macos/ trying to get my ssh private key, but after logging in my account , I got an error page:

chrome_10d6EhfOEg.png

On the same time, I can access jupyter notebook on my browser.

If somebody knows what's happening on?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. DevCloud was down from past few days. You can try the below steps to re-connect to devcloud again.

1) Download the new key from this link: https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/documentation/connect-with-ssh-linux-macos/

2) Move/Copy this file to ~/.ssh folder & rename it to "devcloud-access-key-xxxxx.txt"

3) Give permissions to the file/folder as below:

chmod 600 ~/.ssh/devcloud-access-key-xxxxx.txt

chmod 600 ~/.ssh/config

(Ignore this step if you're connecting through Mobaxterm. This step is required only for Cygwin.

If this resolves your issue, please accept this as a solution as it might help others with the similar issue. Thanks in advance. Please let us know if this issue still persists.

Thanks

0 Kudos
awef
Beginner

I'm sorry that the problem still exists. I can visit the site when I am logged out, but after signing in, I always get 500 error, duing past few days, untill now.

I've tried using different browser (chrome and firefox), but I got same error too.

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

Could you please try the below steps 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/Announcement-Changes-to-SSH-Server-on-DevCloud/m-p/1394912#M5072

If this resolves your issue, please accept this as a solution as it might help others with the similar issue. Thanks in advance. Please let us know if this issue still persists.

Thanks

0 Kudos
awef
Beginner

I can't even get my ssh private key on the website, let alone delete 'old public key fringerprint record' on my computer……

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We understand your concern.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

As DevCloud has migrated to new SSH server, some of devcloud users are still facing this issue. We are currently looking into it.

We will connect with you through private email/message to get your DevCloud user ID so that we can debug your issue further.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you.

Is your issue resolved?

Could you please share the update?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rahila_T_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks

0 Kudos