Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

I want to reset the Intel Devcloud as i lost files while transferring data

Nitin_Mane
Beginner

I was working on the ssh and remote data synching file for demo process and by mistake, the files were deleted via selecting remote over local option. I would like to know how I can reset the cloud setting for working again with a fresh start?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArunJ_Intel

Hi Nitin,

You can apply for new account at the below link

https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

Could you confirm if we could stop monitoring this thread as your query is answered. Do let us know if you need anything else from our side.

Thanks

Arun

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ArunJ_Intel

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would like more clarity on why you need to reset your account so we could help you. Are you requesting this because your files such as bash_profile,bash_rc of your account has been corrupted and you want to revert these changes. Or is this because you just need to delete all files you have transferred to devcloud, in this case you could delete files manually from your end. Please let us know more details about your requirement. You could also go ahead and request a fresh devcloud account for a fresh start.

Arun

0 Kudos
Nitin_Mane
Beginner

Hello Arun, 
Thank you for your response. 

I will request for the new account. 

0 Kudos
ArunJ_Intel

Hi Nitin,

You can apply for new account at the below link

https://intelsoftwaresites.secure.force.com/DevCloud/

Could you confirm if we could stop monitoring this thread as your query is answered. Do let us know if you need anything else from our side.

Thanks

Arun

ArunJ_Intel

Thanks Nitin, for accepting the solution. As the issue is resolved we shall no longer monitor this thread please feel free to raise a new thread in case of any further issues.

Arun Jose

0 Kudos