Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Intel DevCloud Expired

ArunG1
Beginner

What is the process to renew Intel DevCloud oneAPI....I want to keep learning OpenVino, OneAPI Analytics continuously. Is there any subscription availble....I dont want to loose the email Id which I have been using. I am also working on the tutorials to become Intel EdgeAI Ceritifcation  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Is your DevCloud account already expired? If yes, we are sorry to inform you that there is no way to retrieve your account. You will have to create a new account with a different email id.

If not, you can go to the oneAPI DevCloud page : https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/get_started/

Sign in with your credentials. And on the top right corner, click on "Request Extension".

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with a similar issue. Thank you!

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
ArunG1
Beginner

hi

I was doing Intel Edge AI Ceritication and I will loose all of it if i switch to another new account. Pl help here

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

I will check with the team to see if that is possible and will update you.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
ArunG1
Beginner

Hello

Do you have any resolution for the above issue 

Thx

0 Kudos
ArunG1
Beginner

Hello Remya,

I see that you have replied in private asking for user id. I got this through my email. How do I view private messages from the intel community site and how do i reply in private to your question

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

I have sent you a private email asking for your oneAPI DevCloud user ID. Please reply to the email with your user ID.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details. We are working on this request internally and will see if your account can be retrieved.

Will let you know the updates.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Your account expiration has been extended. Could you please check and confirm?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We haven't receive any response from your end. Could you please check and confirm?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos