Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

Intel DevCloud Resource errors

MarkRosenbaum
Beginner

Hi,

On first login and all following logins to the Intel DevCloud bridge/login node I get the following message:

Process exceeded login node resource limit.
Please run jobs on compute nodes using qsub or start an interactive shell using qsub -I.
Please visit the forums at: https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-devcloud

There are/should be no processes running and the account was provisioned yesterday.

Is this a regular behavior(this message does not limit any account behavior).

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ThasneemV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

This warning may be displayed intermittently and can be ignored. We have seen that this issue is fixed and does not occur now. 

>> Is this a regular behavior(this message does not limit any account behavior).

Yes, this is a regular behavior. This does not limit any functionality.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Thasneem Vazim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ThasneemV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

This warning may be displayed intermittently and can be ignored. We have seen that this issue is fixed and does not occur now. 

>> Is this a regular behavior(this message does not limit any account behavior).

Yes, this is a regular behavior. This does not limit any functionality.

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution. This would help others with similar issue.

Regards,

Thasneem Vazim

0 Kudos
MarkRosenbaum
Beginner

I can confirm that the error message no longer shows up.

0 Kudos
ThasneemV_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for confirming the same and accepting our solution. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Thasneem Vazim

0 Kudos