Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1626 Discussions

Intel DevCloud for the Edge: never got an extension confirmation email

amara5
New Contributor I

Hi,

I asked for an extension of my trial of Intel DevCloud for the Edge and apparently I qualified for an extension (see attached screenshot), but never got an extension confirmation email.

How may I proceed?

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution
amara5
New Contributor I

I tried again to proceed modifying an existing tutorial, as you suggested. After having chosen Benchmark_app, at last Jupyter Notebook page opened! (see attached screenshot)

Thanks again!

Alex

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

You should be good to go. We appear to be having an issues with some of those outgoing emails. We are currently investigating, but that should not be holding up your access.

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
amara5
New Contributor I

If I try:

Go to the Intel DevCloud for the Edge home page: https://devcloud.intel.com/edge/?uuid=d922c45c-827c-4a91-bc8e-7c6b3f8e6743

the attached screenshot page opens and I can choose the 5 Home, Learn, Build, Optimize, Launch  menu items.

I see no possibility to connect to the Intel® DevCloud for the Edge and use this computing resource to develop, test, and run my workloads across the offered range of Intel® CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs.

Did I miss anything?

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

amara5,

You have a few options when it comes to running your own code. The easiest way is to modify an existing tutorial, in this case I would suggest the Benchmark_app. Tutorial are located under the Learn header. If you take a look at that tutorial you will see all the CPU/GPU's etc. that you are referring to.

Alternatively, you can start a new project from Jupyter labs by selecting File/New Notebook, and choosing the OpenVINO version you want to work with. Additionally, if you click the code snippets section you can add App Snippets and Model Snippets, please take a look at the screen shot below.

ChrisB_Intel_0-1625603752758.png

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
amara5
New Contributor I

Hi,

I tried to proceed modifying an existing tutorial, as you suggested. After having chosen Benchmark_app the attached error window appears. I suspect not to be properly logged in. How may I check it?

In order to start from Jupyter labs, I could not find any File tab, so I tried to follow the steps described in https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/intel-devcloud-for-the-edge-revised.pdf but without success, finding myself in same page with the 5 Home, Learn, Build, Optimize, Launch menu tabs.

thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
amara5
New Contributor I

I tried again to proceed modifying an existing tutorial, as you suggested. After having chosen Benchmark_app, at last Jupyter Notebook page opened! (see attached screenshot)

Thanks again!

Alex

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

Unfortunately, you tried this during a brief outage, which is why you got the error that you did. Please give it another shot, that outage has been addressed. I would also suggest you run the benchmark tutorial without any changes to make sure everything works as expected.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos