Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

Intel Developer Documentation Access Request

MashavaAlvaradoRuiz

Greetings to all Intel Developers and Member of the Intel Dev Cloud.

Through the Intel Documentation Access Portal, I am failing to retrieve this documentation:

GPU Debugging: Challenges and Opportunities presented at the International Workshop on OpenCL (IWOCL) 2017. By Jeffrey McAllister,
Published:06/30/2017 Last Updated:06/30/2017

Please anyone with a PDF copy. The OpenCL code pertaining to the publication in question is available and I have no problems with that.

Muchas Gracias!

Email: arnold.mashava@googlemail.com

Twitter: @MashavaAlvaradoRuiz

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please find the below link for the "GPU Debugging: Challenges and Opportunities".

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/gpu-debugging-challenges-and-opportunities.html

Could you please let us know whether you are able to see this page.

Also attaching the pdf .

If you have any further issue, please let us know.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please find the below link for the "GPU Debugging: Challenges and Opportunities".

https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/gpu-debugging-challenges-and-opportunities.html

Could you please let us know whether you are able to see this page.

Also attaching the pdf .

If you have any further issue, please let us know.

Thanks.

MashavaAlvaradoRuiz

Thanks so much, the link is very much alive and the PDF and source codes can be downloaded. My apologies for the tardy nature of my acknowledgements. The extremities of life and the truculence of our times...

Muchas gracias!

0 Kudos
AthiraM_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thanks

0 Kudos