Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1627 Discussions

Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit™ Training Evaluation

Aswinp888
Beginner

Greetings,

I have completed Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit™ Training Evaluation quiz which was part of Intel Edge AI Workshop on 30 September 2021. I have passed the quiz and claimed the certificate but didn't receive the certificate as of now although it said that we would receive it  within one week of completion.

I have attached the screengrab after the quiz and after claiming the certificate

May you please help me?

Regards,

Aswin P

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ChrisB_Intel

The certificate has been re-issued. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check you spam/junk folder. If for some reason it is still not there, please let me know.  

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ChrisB_Intel

My apologies for the issues, I am currently investigating and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Chris

Anushka
Beginner

Hey,

I also completed OpenVINO toolkit™ Training . but i got this certificate instantly by his team. i have good knowledge about software and software testing. now i'm working top Software Development company with highly Salary. thanks for everywhere. 

but, suggest you, you will got very soon, somtime, they are really busy and they not got exact information about your. but, i hope you will got verysoon,

Thanks and Regards!

Anushka

0 Kudos
ChrisB_Intel

The certificate has been re-issued. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check you spam/junk folder. If for some reason it is still not there, please let me know.  

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
ojasaklechayt
Beginner

Hello, 

Even I have also not received my certificate. 

0 Kudos