Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1642 Discussions

Intel oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit - Training Modules - Ease of Use

ashna_upadhyay
Employee

Hi,

I would like to mention a couple of observations regarding this post. I think that the below would be helpful from the user's standpoint in terms of understanding and ease of use of modules:

1. It would be very helpful if the user already knows where they are expected to understand the concepts and fill out the 'xxx' with the required module, function, or variable names. Instead of facing run-time errors and not realizing it is due to the missing user input
  2. It would be great if the correct solution for the places where user input is required can be found somewhere as not everyone would be able to figure out the correct solution

Below is a screenshot of the previous post that I am referring about.

Issue10.PNG

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Thanks for bringing this up. We understand that there is a gap in the documentation. We have informed the concerned team to make the necessary changes.

For the correct solution, you can refer to the folder : oneAPI-samples/AI-and-Analytics/Jupyter/Predictive_Modeling_Training/AI_Kit_XGBoost_Predictive_Modeling.complete/01_Decision_Trees/

Github Page : https://github.com/oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples/tree/master/AI-and-Analytics/Jupyter/Predictive_Modeling_Training/AI_Kit_XGBoost_Predictive_Modeling.complete/01_Decision_Trees.

I guess this will resolve your concern/issue. If yes, can we go ahead and close this case?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Thanks for bringing this up. We understand that there is a gap in the documentation. We have informed the concerned team to make the necessary changes.

For the correct solution, you can refer to the folder : oneAPI-samples/AI-and-Analytics/Jupyter/Predictive_Modeling_Training/AI_Kit_XGBoost_Predictive_Modeling.complete/01_Decision_Trees/

Github Page : https://github.com/oneapi-src/oneAPI-samples/tree/master/AI-and-Analytics/Jupyter/Predictive_Modeling_Training/AI_Kit_XGBoost_Predictive_Modeling.complete/01_Decision_Trees.

I guess this will resolve your concern/issue. If yes, can we go ahead and close this case?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We haven't received any response from your side. Were you able to find the correct location for the documentation? If yes, can we close this case?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
ashna_upadhyay
Employee

Hi,

Yes, you can close the case.

Thanks,

Ashna

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for confirming. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos